For the basics and FAQ, return to the Become an Affiliate page.
Step-by-step Setup Walkthrough
- Click here and enter your email address (twice) and a password under “Register” to create an e-junkie account (or log-in if you already have an account.)
- Check your email for an activation code from e-junkie. Copy-paste it into the field at the e-junkie website and hit Submit.
- Type your name and the email address of your PayPal account in the two blank fields. (If you don’t have a PayPal account, sign up for one here and then return to e-junkie.)
- There are a number of things you can do on the Manage Your Affiliate Account page, but for now just write down your affiliate ID (6 digits).
- In the Links & Banners section below, decide how you would like to sell The Hall of Nearly Great. Copy the appropriate code and insert it on your site.
- Replace the “123456″ in the code with your affiliate ID (that you wrote down earlier.) If you forget to do this part, you won’t earn any money.
- Boom, you’re all set. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Just a reminder: don’t add these links or banners to your live site until July 18th, when the book is available for sale.
Links & Banners
Links include text links and image links, useful inside blog posts.
Sample linked text (duh): Click here to buy the book (you can change this text)
Text link code:
Book image 1 code:
Book image 2 code:
Cover image code:
Ad banners are designed to go in your advertising locations. If you need a different size, let us know.
728 x 90 banner code:
250 x 250 banner code:
160 x 600 banner code: